Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including your name, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and website usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include, for example, usage details and IP addresses.
- From third parties we contract with to provide services on our behalf.
Important Privacy Information for Consumers
You have the right to control whether we share some of your personal information. Please read the following information carefully.
We will collect the IP Address for internal security and other proprietary purposes. We will do so even if you have included a Do Not Track request. We do not release this data outside of our corporate environment nor utilize this data other than for internal purposes.
Important Information Regarding the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
We do not disclose information to any party in violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
Requesting Access or Changes to Your Information
You can make changes to personally identifiable information we collect from you by one of the following methods:
- Calling us at 877-314-4308
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide to us on or through our website including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, And Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual.
There may be features that are developed in the future that may result in the collection of additional new information.
We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our site or service.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To offer and fulfill our core business purposes.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or an owner or previous owner of an applicable account, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as clients, insurers, information source vendors, and payment processors, who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With you consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Pursuant to a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of D&A Services, LLC’s assets.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of D&A Services, LLC or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. D&A Services, LLC has implemented physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards to protect against the unauthorized or unlawful release of or access to personal information, including any social security numbers. To further safeguard this information, access to sensitive information such as social security numbers is limited, and our employees must abide by standards of conduct and confidentiality agreements.
D&A Services, LLC may change, add, modify or remove portions of this Policy at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy for any changes. By continuing to use our website, you agree to any changes in the Policy.
If you have any questions about our privacy protection practices or believe we have not adhered to this Policy, please contact us on our main phone number at 877-314-4308.
Changes of Ownership or Control of D&A Services, LLC.
We may transfer, combine, or merge, all or part of our business to another entity or entities. If such an event occurs, personal information D&A Services, LLC has collected or maintained may be transferred to a new controlling party or parties, who will be permitted to use your personal information under the terms of this Policy for the purposes for which you supplied it.